How to create a French Manicure
Learn how to create a French Manicure with Gel Polish. With a Nail Stamper you can create an amazing French Manicure in an easy way.
Written by Valerie Detienne
For years the French Manicure is known as THE classic manicure! This elegant look can be created with the traditional colours light pink and white, but is also fun with bright colours such as Selfgel colour Orange Soda. This look is a perfect combination of playful and elegant.
Learn how to create a French Manicure with Gel Polish
1. Always wash your hands before you start and prepare your nails with a mini manicure.
2. Take a PN Cleanser Wipe to carefully clean all nails.
3. Apply a small amount of PN Selfgel Prepper to all nails. Press the liquid into the nail with the application brush. Let this dry for a few seconds. There is no need to cure it under the Selfgel LED lamp.
4. Apply 1 layer of PN Selfgel Peelable Base on all nails. Let it dry for 30 seconds. There is no need to cure it under the Selfgel LED lamp.
5. Apply 2 layers of Selfgel Strawberry Cream and cure each layer under the Selfgel LED lamp for 30 seconds.
6. Then protect the colour with the PN Selfgel Finish and cure for 30 seconds under the Selfgel LED lamp.
7. Remove the sticky layer with a PN Cleanser Wipe to apply the nail art properly.
8. Use Selfgel Orange Soda and the stamp to apply the French Manicure. Make sure there is enough product on the stamp. Hold the stamp at a slight angle and place your nail against the stamp just below the colour. Move your finger gently upwards to create a nice edge on your nail. You can always rotate and adjust the stamp to make your design as tight as possible. You can correct the remaining colour with the Polish Corrector Pen (not cured!). To do this, work nail by nail and cure under the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
9. Finish your nail art by applying the PN Selfgel Finish over your design and cure for 30 seconds under the Selfgel LED lamp.
10. Remove the remaining sticky layer from all nails with a PN Cleanser Wipe to reveal the brilliant shine.
What do you need?
To create this trendy French Manicure you will need 2 Selfgel colours, a stamping plate and the PN Polish Corrector Pen.
Get the Stamping plate for free when buying 2 Selfgel colours and the PN Polish Corrector Pen. Add these 4 products to your cart to enjoy this promotion! The price of the promotion will be € 45,20 instead of € 52,15.
Halloween is just around the corner, and it's time to get into the spooky spirit! While everyone focuses on costumes and makeup, why not take your Halloween look to the next level with some eye-catching...
Red, red, and even more reds. We all want them on our nails and not only because of the Red Nail Theory. Simply because they will never go out of style! Our newest Wine Not...
One of the latest trends in the nail/beauty world is the Cat-Eye! This out-of-this-world effect has taken the world by storm, especially on Instagram. Want to know more about what the Cat-Eye effect is and...