In collaboration with the electronic beach festival WECANDANCE, PN launches these exclusive “Just An Illusion” Nailwraps. You can dance your heart out for two weekends straight in August at the festival in Bruges. Just an Illusion puts tangerine and pink in a magical mix. Read more about the collaboration with WECANDANCE here.
The Nail Icons “Just An Illusion” Set consists out of 24 ultra thin, self-adhesive and long-lasting nail polish strips which you can apply and remove very easily all by yourself. At home, with girlfriends, at a festival, … you choose. It’s your nail party.
The looks last up to 10 days. After those 10 days we recommend to remove the Nail Icons by applying a bit of nail polish remover on a cotton pad and gently let the pad work its magic on your nails.
Discover the other Nail Icons prints so you can match your nails with your outfit, your mood, theme party, … Whatever & whenever you want! It’s not just an illusion. With the WECANDANCE prints all eyes will be on you at every festival.
Above all, the Nail Icons are vegan and cruelty free.
- 24 Nail Icons – up to 2/3 applications
- Self-adhesive ultra-thin nail wraps
- Easy to apply
- Easy to remove with nail polish remover
- Last up to 10 days
- No more dry time
- Instant nail art look
How to apply
- Push back your cuticles and clean your nails to remove any residue.
- Remove the clear cover off the sheet.
- Choose your Nail Icon in the appropriate size.
- Apply the Nail Icon to the nail and gently stretch to fit.
- File excess Nail Icon
- You nailed it!
- Tip: Apply one layer of PN Forever Shine for a long lasting result.
Be careful with sun cream/self tanners. If you don't use a topcoat this can damage the Nail Icon.
How to remove
After 10 days we recommend to remove the Nail Icons by applying a bit of nail polish remover on a cotton pad and gently let the pad work it’s magic on your nails. Do not remove Nail Icons by tearing them off it will damage the natural nail.